Pushpak Aerospace and Defence engineering is one of the leading companies in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace components, services and solutions to its customers.
We come with more than 25 years of experience in collaborating with the military and commercial establishments for space vehicles, satellites, aircraft, automobiles, and industries.
With space exploration, comes the need for demanding products that are quality tested and subject to extreme conditions under simulated environments. Our stringent quality testing extends to all products that come out of the Pushpak facility.
Our products range from precision sheet metal and machining components, toolings, electrochemical processes, ground handling equipment (GHE), ground support units/equipments(GSU), indigenisation of Defence and Aerospace components based on customer requirements.
We have the collaborated technology for manufacture of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones for security and surveillance applications.
Today the uses of Drones include the following and more: Remote sensing, Urban area monitoring & surveillance, Commercial Aerial Surveillance, Oil, Gas and Mineral exploration, Disaster management and relief, Forest surveillance, Sea and port monitoring & surveillance, Videography & Photography.
With Aerospace and Space exploration programs gaining ground world over and in India, the company has seen a steep rise in demand for its products. We also support international clients as an offset partner in their respective areas, aligned to the ‘Make in India’ and ‘Make in Karnataka’ initiative.
Our clientele includes ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation), HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited), BEL (Bharat Electronics) and Indian Defence Forces and more.
The company is also into trading of Aerospace and Defence products.
- Aerospace Products Realisation
- Aeronautical & Defence Systems Development
- Toolings for Space and Defence Products
- Automation of Aerospace and Defence Products Production
- Establishment of Centre of Excellence in Aero and Defence Technologies
- Hitech Precision Machining and Production of parts
- Toolings for Space Components & Assemblies
- Aerospace and Defence Technologies Specialised Training
- New Company Startups for Aerospace Systems
- Electrochemical process for space craft on board components
- Jigs and fixtures
- Precision sheet metal press components
- Assembly and sub-assembly of Aerospace and defence components.
- Ground handling and ground support equipments
- Trading of critical systems also Aerospace and defence components
- Import and export of defence and aerospace components .
- Precision composite components for aerospace and defence .
- Industrial Furnitures Production
- Deployment of Expert manpower Resources
- Project Scheduling and Monitoring